HI. I’m just wondering if anyone has ever had implantaion bleeding this early?? I had one 3-5 db and I read that it usually occurs 7-10 dpo. Please help!

HI. I am currently 3-4 DPO (based on my BBT and CM I think it is 3 DPO). Earlier today I wiped and had a slight amount of pink mixed in with my CM. When I wiped again I noticed even more pink and a red flake of blood. But, after that I had nothing – and I wiped several time s afterwards. I've never had anything like it in my 17 cycles of TTC, so am too wondering what it could be. Is it possible you got PG on the cycle where you had the slight spotting starting at 3-4 DPO?

monte wrote:

Hello!
I am going through the same thing. I think the best way to find out anything is to take a pregnancy test. I started spotting about 3 days after and it lasted about 2 days. Nothing came out but only when I wiped. It was reddish brown. I read that implantation bleeding can happen anywhere from 2-14 days after.

That was a rude reply

Guest wrote:

I dont know where you get this number 2-14 days !...It is scientifucally impossible for your egg to travel at the speed of light down to implant in the uterus. It takes days and days of travelling before it actually implants...so , This false info you provided is horrbile...Giving false hope to people..Gte your facts staright just cause your way to hopeful !

This info is not FALSE> Maybe you should double check facts.
Once you ovulate, it can take an average 6 -10 days for the egg to implant itself.
There is known cases (ie myself) that implantion occured 3 - 4 days after ovulation.
Implantation spotting only can occur is some women.

I have had brownish discharge with a touch of red blood tonight too when I wiped. Now it's gone. I'm trying to find out if it could be implantation because we are ttc. Has anyone ever had this this early and they turned out to be pregnant? Please help!

I HAD IT A 3-4 DPO AND GOT PREGNANT IN THAT CYCLE.
iT IS SUPPOED TO BE SOMETHING THAT CAN OCCUR WHEN EGG IS GOING DOWN FALLPOIAN TUBE I ALSO HAD IT 11 DPO WHEN AF WAS DUE THIS WAS THE IMPLANATION.

I had laproscopic surgery for a small cyst this month. I ovulated a week after the surgery. My doctor told me to start trying. I thought I had pregnant signs - day late period, major fatigue and dizziness. Now I have cramps and light pink discharge. Could this be implantation bleeding. It would have been 14 days after ovoluatin.How much blood is normal?javascript:emoticon('8-|')

! Hi all...I was informed by my RE that you can actually have an embryo implant anywhere from 3-10 days past ovulation. Apparantly, it only takes a few days to travel from the fallopian tube to the uterus, but it depends on many factors on how quickly it would be for you, than say for me or another woman. That's what I know on that.

Other than that...How many of you women out there have gotten pg by having {sex} in a shower? I see the chances as very slim, but my dh is hurting {in his back} so we are unable to do anything again this cycle...Monday was the last time which would have put me at day 13 of my cycle. I usually, {although last 2 cycles, I failed to ovulate} ovulate around day 17-19. Unfortunately, I can't imagine it actually working, seeing as I was sorta standing up, {sorry if TMI} plus the water factor. If anyone has ever experienced a pregnancy this or any other unusual way, please let me know.

FYI. Yesterday {5dpo} and today {6dpo} I did notice some hair-like spotting when I wiped...I don't get that usually at all. I thought maybe because I was given Progesterone to start a period, my body may be trying to start it's own cycle again, but I don't know....Any ideas? Thanks
Babies4me2006

When I got pregnant with my first child I started spotting three days after unprotected sex. It lasted for about two days and I thought something was wrong with me. I went to the ob/gyn and after they confirmed it with a preg. test they told me I expirenced Implantation bleeding. She told me that it can happen anywhere from 3- 14 days after un protected sex, depending on the woman. I had this happen to me again a few weeks ago and I am hoping that I am preg. again with #3. I Wish you luck!!!!! 8)

With my first child I started spotting three days after unprotected sex for about two days. I was worried and went to the ob/gyn and after a confirmed preg. test she told me that it was implantation bleeding. She told me that it can happen anywhere from 3-14 days after unprotected sex. I had this happen to me again just two weeks ago..... hoping for #3. I will take a test this fri. if AF doesn't come. I wish you luck!! 8)

Hello:

I just wanted you to know that my second child was actually conceived in the shower...so yep, it's possible!

FYI - I am 4 DPO, and my husband and I were just fooling around tonight and decided to take one of those Dollar Tree pregnancy tests. Crazy enough, it came back positive. I, of course, said there's no way this can be possible. How could implantation have happened so quickly? So, husband ran out and bought a First Response, and it, too, came back positive. So much for "false information!"

FYI - I am 4 DPO, and my husband and I were just fooling around tonight and decided to take one of those Dollar Tree pregnancy tests. Crazy enough, it came back positive. I, of course, said there's no way this can be possible. How could implantation have happened so quickly? So, husband ran out and bought a First Response, and it, too, came back positive. I'm still skeptical, but I've read so many articles about how false positives are rare. Heading to the doctor next week...with HOPE!

This is my first time writing here so I don't know all the lingo yet. My husband and I just started TTC at the end of July. My cycle is usually 40 days long and very regular. On day 11 (yesterday) I noticed a very strange, light pinkish discharge only when I wipe. If I wipe again it's gone and isn't strong enough where I need a liner. It's continued into today and seems to fit all the descriptions of implantation or ovulation bleeding, but that seems virtually impossible based on the fact that I don't usually ovulate until around day 20 so there's no way. I'm just not sure what else it could be so any suggestions would be great.