I'm new to this (1st month TTC) and I'm pretty confused. I usually have 35 day cycles. First day of last period - 21MAR. I wasn't expecting to ovulate until day 20. I experienced ovulation cramping, bleeding and EWCM on day 16. The bleeding lasted through day 19. On day 15 I had a neg OPK and on day 16 it was higher, but not positive, so I assumed I had just missed it and ovulated on day 15. My husband and I BD on day 12, so I've been hoping that I am pregnant. I'm currently 12 dpo (day27 of cycle) and for the past two days have been experiencing light cramping and lower back pain. I was hoping this was implantation cramping, but I took an HPT today and got a BFN. Out of curiosity I took an OPK and it came back positive!? What does that mean? Am I ovulating again this late in my cycle or is there a chance it's picking up HCG? I haven't been tracking my temps bc I had a sinus infection and they were all over the place. Pls help.

Well, I guess I'm ovulating again. I didn't think it was possible, but I did some research and it is. I had EWCM and a positive OPK today so husband and I bd. Now I'll just have to play the waiting game. Is there anyone in a similar situation?

YUPPP...I've heard of it. Should you be so lucky, you can even get twins out of that situation! :-) They would be a week apart or whatever. I forgot what the name for it is. Pretty neato!

Thanks! I read about the twins, too. I just have a hard time believing I ovulated so far apart, almost two weeks. So odd. But, the body does amazing things. One more week until AF...I hate waiting.