Although most sites says there are not symptoms for this liver disorder, could there be symptoms like blood pressure fluctuation, nausea, lightheaded, tired. I have all of the above and have for over a year now with every test completed from blood, heart, ultrasound, MRI coming back fine except for a 2 cm gall stone, and now after having my gall bladder removed 5 weeks ago, the symptoms are still there and I now am requested to go for a RBC scan at nuclear medicine for this liver hemagioma. I'm thinking that this (liver hemagioma) has been the problem all along but there are not usually any symptoms.

I was diagnosed with the lover hemagioma 9 years ago.  11cm long/  I have had the same symptoms on and off for many years and never even thought that it could be the LH.  wow, it is interesting to read about eveyones symptoms and how comon they are.  now I have tools to go to my dr with.  I have stomach pain, back pain, tired all the time, cramps in my back, lightheaded ever now and again. See my children? I am not crazy or a  hypocondreac.

OOPs Liver not lover

But the good thing is, it is nothing that to worry about. I'm sorry to read some of the posts here. People do need to relax a bit about this topic. Just an FYI..........hemangiomas are cysts. Benign cysts. They cannot become malignant. Cancers do not form that way. The symptoms however, will persist, so you just have to grin and bear it I'm afraid. One more little nuisance in growing old :)

Many years ago, because I told the Doctor that I had a pain in my upper right abdomen, he sent me for some test, one they did with iodine and the other without iodine, they did find a liver hemangioma and if it changed color or whatever with the iodine it meant it was a tumor, which turned out in my favor. All my doctor told me was to NEVER let a surgeon operate on it, just leave it alone. Now and then there is a heaviness there but other then that no problem. This goes back maybe 30 years ago. I do also have a spastic colon and all meds and food are processed thru the liver so I'm sure the hemangioma there makes it somewhat difficult for all this processing and filtering. I take a med for the spastic colon, but, even tho, since the doctor passed away that sent me for the hemangioma test, I do mention it to any doctor that I go to that I have it, and they don't seem concerned one bit about it.