Hi! After a "fullness" feeling/pain on both sides of my ribcage area, I went to the doctor. After ultrasounds and cat scans I was diagnosed with a 6x6cm liver hemangioma. There are days I feel like I'm 8 months pregnant from all the fullness in my abdomen. It seems like none of the doctors/surgeons don't really know anything about the liver hemangioma. I was told I need to try and do anything I can to try to prevent from having surgery. So I guess what I'm saying is.. I kind of feel like I have to be my own doctor and figure this out. Isn't a vericose vein a tangle of blood vessels?? So I figured I'd try a "natural remedy" used for vericose veins on my hemangioma. I have been using castor oil packs every night. That seems to help the pain. Also I have been doing frankincense/lemon essential oil and rubbing it on there. I just ordered helichrysum & cypress & plan on using that also. I'll let you know how it all works out for me!! If you all have any other suggestions (besides surgery) fill me in!! :)

Just read about your tumor. I have a giant tumor and I am trying to avoid the invasive surgery. The tumor is 16cm. I drink pomegranate concentrate, essential lemon oil with Mache tea helichrysim oil. What is the status of your tumor?

Hello. I too am looking for answers. I have a large hemangioma near my spine from t1-l2, on several ribs, and posterior chest wall. I have tried surgeries but they did not work in shrinking the tumor. And they cannot remove it because of the size and entangeledness. I am currently doing castor oil packs as well. In addition, frankincense, and cbd oil. I am embarking on coon cleansing followed by liver and gallbladder flush and then am going to change my already vegetarian diet to vegan and mostly raw for a while. I figure I may as well see if that in any way helps. I know hemangiomas grow because of estrogen and progesterone and am wondering if I can eat certain food to block or lessen the absorption of these hormones from food...or if it even makes a difference. I need an answer. I will try anything. They say hemangiomas are not painful...I am in agony everyday. I refuse to accept this as my reality....

I am a registered nurse and have a close friend with this exact issue. She has been to the mayo clinic and the physicians don't really know what to do, they just know they need to avoid invasive surgery due to the rest. I also have been using essential oils in my life since early November of last year and have experienced such amazing results for my own ailments as well as my families that I have decided to actually make it a business venture of mine and share these wonderful essential oils with others. I am very grateful that I have found your comments as it will help me with helping my friend. I just wanted to add a comment that DōTERRa has a blend they call zendocrine, which is useful for liver detoxification. I would love to hear how all of you are doing with your current essential oil regimen and or if any of you choose to implement Zendocrine as well. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

So I've just been diagnosed with a Haemangioma as well it's 7cm in diameter. My son is 3 years old now and funnily enough he was born with an infantile haemangioma I wonder if he got it from mine?? His is reducing on it's own thank goodness. So I have been using doTERRA essential oils as I too am an advocate. I have been having zendocrine in my water daily plus a teaspoon of the IQ Mega (Omega 3), I roll on FCO mixed with Geranium, Helicrysum and Digestzen to support the liver and layer that with Frankincense. I am having another ultra sound in April so will see if it has reduced. I also am eating hormone free meat. I do get pain every now and then and feel quite nauseous and feel like I'm 6 months pregnant. I hate that.

Do you have results from your ultrasound? Id love to know if your protocol worked.

Ive same issues. I use inner defense, which has eucalyptus, thyme and thieves based oils in it. It works miraculously in helping manyissues. Thyme theliver loves as well as geranium, copaiba (an anti-inflammatory oil that twnds to magnify other oils you may be using), fennel, carrot seed (aka Vitamin A superpower), rosemary, glf oil, juvaflex and juvacleanse and juvatone supplements. As a rule, ifyouve fatty liver ortendto get liver probs, following a diet without processed foods, starches and low carb with good amounts of coconut and olive oils your liver loves. Dandelion root also. Our tongues despise bitter foods bit the liver loves them. Rub your oils diluted topicallyor straight on. Take the fennel, rosemary, glf and juvaflex oils internally via capaule if you prefer. Dont overdo it. Id behappy to be of more assistance if you like tolook me up on fb at nettie bancroft or olean's oil-o-roma lady page. Take care and prayers. I understand the pain and runaround the docs tend to give you believe me!!