Hi, I have pain in the liver area. It started a month ago, and I don’t know how to relieve it. It worries me because I don’t know what could it be. Any suggestions?

Hi, I also had pain and discomfort in my liver area, so I went to doctor. It turned out that I had NASH or fatty liver. This condition is Non-Alcoholic steatorrhoeic hepatosis and it explained the pain in my right upper abdominal area. This condition was caused by fat that filled spaces and cells in my liver, so it became heavy and enlarged. Maybe your pain in the liver area is caused by some other condition. However, if you have NASH, you will probably have some of the following symptoms: overweight in the abdominal area, elevated cholesterol and triglycerides, tiredness. My liver became storage if fat, instead of fat burner, and it’s no wonder that it caused pain. I am now on a strict diet, eating those nutrients that will clean my organism and expel all the toxins and fats.

I too have pain in my upper right side. Sometimes it hurts so much I have to take pain medication which is probably bad for my liver. However, it hurts so much lately I can hardly walk without holding my side. Standing for long periods also hurt. I'd be interested in knowing the type of diet you are on. My dr. keeps giving me more and more meds as I get older and I think that just makes my liver worse. I've had a liver biospy and both oscopies colon and down the throat. Nothing conclusive. After the liver biospy my specialist dr told me it was "likely fatty liver" and told me to take 400 mg of vitamin e a day. I also have high blood pressure and take HTCTZ and verapamil. Now she has added Benicar which has lead to me gaining 10 pounds, numbness in my back, back pain and now the pain in my right side has returned with a vengence. It is worse than normal. And it has been very painful for about a week now. Before the pain was just mild. Please share your diet plan as I think I want off all drugs or to be weaned off as I lose weight. I think it is time because I was 250 and now I'm 264 and I seem to be gaining no matter what I do since the benicar. I really think I'm ready to make the change and get back to 150. Hope to hear from you soon!

what kind of diet are you know on?