I have a long foreskin which has a red end. It has been like this for as long as i can remeber (18yrs old now).
When i attempt to retract the foreskin over the head its very tight, and i am worried the foreskin will get stuck behind the head if i do retract it. (It has gone over once and returned to normal but was very tight).

The red part of the foreskin when erect seems to be the problem with retracting the foreskin. WHen i attempt to retract it, the normal coloured foreskin is sitting just under the head but the red foreskin is still sitting on the glans. It looks like if the red part was removed retraction would be normal.

Any ideas what could be the problem here? and if there is any over counter cream or something to resolve it. Thanks

it is probably red because it is sore

hi i have the same thing but im 15. i don't think it's red becuase it's sore. and is th red part like flappy? really if it is the red part thats holding you back u'd prob need circum. i know i know at this age it'd be terrible i just hope that having extra foreskin doesn't give stds or stis

yeh im 14 and when i masterbate i dont pull my foreskin al the way back behind the head. when i try to it is pretty hard cose its quite tight but it will eventually go behind the head. i dont tend to pull it that far back tho cose its just as pleasurable as it is??

All of you have to just exercise your foreskin. It will eventually stretch over time. Every day work at it until it will retract all the way. My foreskin used to be the same way until I felt determined to just get it to stretch back all the way. It is almost like a human rite of passage for all of us out there who are uncircumcised.

Hi Rich33:

I am not sure why the tip of your foreskin is red. Does it itch or is it painful?

If you want to retract your foreskin, it sounds as though you need to start stretching it.

It is not necessary or desirable to pull the foreskin back behind the head when you masturbate. There is great pleasure in keeping it forward over the head.