I'm 19 years old man and I have always had problems with my foreskin since I wasn’t circumcised at by birth. When I was little my foreskin couldn’t go over the head of the penis and it was prone to different infections and as a cause of that was often very painful. I managed to widen the opening in the foreskin, and although it was very painful to do it, it was better than circumcision. Now I have another problem: my foreskin is too long, it stretches over the top of the penis even if its totally erect. Would I still have to be circumcised, it doesn’t bother me during sex but I'm afraid of possible infections.

Foreskin is a normal part of the penis and it plays an important role in sexual intercourse and in men who still have it, it causes great pleasure. It is thought that men without foreskin enjoy sex less than those with foreskin so it’s totally natural that you have as you say a long foreskin. Foreskin is a natural protection mechanism made to protect your penis even when erect. As far as the infections are concerned if you maintain regular hygiene it’s unlikely that you could get one, your penis is put to greater risk without the foreskin, the head could get dry and irritated. Basically if the foreskin doesn’t bother you, if it’s not infected, chapped or in any other way damaged it shouldn’t be touched, there is no need for you to have a circumcision. However if you still think that it is necessary to have a circumcision it is never too late to do it. In that case you should talk to your doctor and ask him for advice about this.

What was your technique for widening the opening. That is my current problem, i am currently making my penis erect and then simply just pulling, it is working but at a slow pace because i lose the erection to pain, I mean I can ignore the pain but its just annoying when I gotta get it up every 30 seconds.

your forsekin must be retracted behind the head every day in the shower otherwise there is a chance you will get infections because the environment is quite good for germs to live in.

It will take a few weeks but you must slowly, everyday in the shower, try to pull the entire forskin behind the head of your penis. If it hurts too much go easy, you don't want to tear the skin of your foreskin, this is obviously very painful.

With time and consistency you will slowly be able to stretch the skin of the foreskin so that when you have erections the skin is able to be rolled behind the head. The foreskin is physiologically necessary as it secretes a lubricant that keeps the head of the penis soft and sensitive, and facilitates for more pleasurable sex.

:$ k im well she and well wen my penis is totally erect my for skin covers my penis you can still se the top 0.5 cm of my head do i need to change anything im 14 and im to shy to tlk to parents :-(

yeah same prob im 15! need help!

i'm 14 as well, and i've noticed some white stuff growing on it. i've tried to pick it off but it is sometimes very painful and can draw some blood. I'm not sure if i should seek medical help.

I've also managed to retract my stubborn foreskin by lubricating the head and pulling back. This is becoming easier and i rarely need the lubrication, but i still can't retract the foreskin when my penis is erect, what should i do?

I've been wondering about this for a while and i talked to my doctor who says I dont have phimosis, but i asn't able to retract it at that time, so he didn't see the white stuff.

I'm 14 and my foreskin doesn't go over my bell end when its erect i'm to shy to ask ppl and it hurts if i try get it over it. PLz help im worried

If I recall, guys, what you have is synechia, how the foreskin and head are attached by that white stuff. It's normal, sort of like kittens, whose eyes are closed when they're born. It'll slowly dissolve on its own as you get older (I was 17 before I could pull it back all the way) and if it doesn't, well, some guys don't mind, or you can get a steroid cream. But NEVER PICK AT IT, it will tear, bleed, hurt like a b***h, and scar some. I learned the hard way when I got impatient at 17, and now I have a funny little "pit" on my glans where I tore it away.

my husband has a problem with his foreskin, it only opens about half a cm, he complains he does not feel very much due to it when we have sex which leaves me a tad upset as he does not get the pleasure he should have, not only that but he is left unable to clean around the head properly which anoys him as i refuse oral because of it. we think he got like this from when he was weight training for 13 years, he decided to be selibate so he did not get distracted by women or sex, weve tried pulling it back but it hurts him too much, it seems to be attatched at the top by a small peace of skin, and he now has scars from when we got together and he started using it again. ive asked him to see a doc for 3 years now, maybe they could snip alittle but he is too embarrased to go, so i was wondering if anyone else had any ideas on what we could try.

why don't u just get cut it off by an opration in hospital. it will not take more than 15 mint's to doctor to do that.

i have the same problem at 17

Same Problem - Problem solved by daily pulling back of foreskin. I'm 18 though so I guess better late (late teens that is) than never. Working on pulling it back on erections - however though this does not cause any pain, it had a hard time rolling back sometimes to cover. Better now as skin is stretched.

I'm very concerned about a few things. My husband has a very thick foreskin that only falls behind the head and that only happens during sex. He says it's quite painful when this happens but doesn't pull it up again until after we have had sex.

My concern is this: since he's NEVER been able to pull back his foreskin
could there be any kind of buildup inside there?? I'm worried about bacteria. For this reason I'm worried about preforming oral sex on him.
It kinda grosses me out !!

Could someone help me??? Give me some advice for peace of mind??
In the shower he can't retract it and clean it either.

am abit worried about this aswell

am 18. i can pull back all the way fine when not errect, but when errect, it wont go all the way back, nearly bout 2 mm from it, anyone got any advise for me as am really worried about it,