hi guys, im 17 years old and am no longer a virgin. im uncut and have been having sex for about a year. up until now, there have been no problems with sex ( no condom ). but recently, due to a ha****b gone wrong, my foreskin was fully retracted for the first time. i've done some googling and found out that i was supposed to be retracting my foreskin frequently as a child, which i didnt do. when it retracted, it was really sensitive and during sex it felt like the head of my penis was about to explode, and it was really tight behind the head. it also got stuck but i managed to get the foreskin back over. my question is, what kind of stretching methods can i do to loosen my foreskin? and about the sensitivity of the glans area, will it desensitize over time? because its making me cum really fast due to the sensitivity.

why don't you go and talk to a doctor. Go to the doctor and see what he says, and keep me updated on the topic.

Now Everything is ok ?? coz currently i have read ur topic . it's been about2years ago . if everything went okie, could u pls share ? coz i have a same problem wif u.

It sounds as though your foreskin is nearly loose enough as it will retract when you have an erection.

Stretching is easy. Just get an erection, then pull your foreskin GENTLY backward so the tight part has to go over the head. The head will stretch the tight part. Do this every day until your foreskin is as loose as you want it to be.

Here is an easy way to handle the sensitivity of the head. Enter your female partner as deeply as possible. The pull back about half-way. When you do that, your foreskin, being gripped by the walls of her vagina, will slip forward over the head and protect it. Just have sex that way, only half way in.