I am a 24 year old boy, and i am not sure if there is something wrong with my penis, because I have never been able to pull my foreskin completely down when erect - without the penis kind of bending over.

I can pull my foreskin just behind the glans (penis head), but no further. I cant seem to pull the foreskin further back without the penis head bending over. I have read some info about it and i think this may because my frenulum is too short.

Is this normal? Or is there any way that you can "train" the foreskin to become more elastic, so that i can retract it, to make it look like a circumsised penis? (Meaning no foreskin behind the glans)

I appreciate any help.

Unfortunately you are not a boy anymore as you state that you are 24 old and the skin is not so flexible anymore but this is possible to overcome the problem and will took time.

!) Start masturbate like hell and i mean it everyday every hour if you can the more the better.

2)Masturbate with full strokes all over the base of the pennies

3) Always use a lubricant as this will help the skin slip over the glans. But don't force it you will be there soon.

4) The fermium will stretch very slow and is better to tear it off or go to a gp to cut if off for you as i don't think that it will stretch on your age anymore.

Hello Guest:

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there. The frenulum serves to limit the rearward travel of the foreskin. The frenulum has a high level of sensation.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract. Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work. Urologists do this.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition and is very harmful.