My boyfriend is 18 years old,

Whenever his penis is erect I try giving him a ha****b or blowjob, but  his foreskin does'nt completely roll back (retract) As i have seen many porn videos, in all of those videos the males foreskin completely retracts! whenever I try to pull his foreskin when his penis is erect he complaints that there is lot of pain!

Why is his foreskin not getting retracted completely when his penis is erect? However his foreskin completely retracts easily and smoothly when his penis is flaccid!

Is it a serious problem for him? Does it need any medication?

Have you asked him why it doesn't?

Have you looked at it to see why?

Is his frenulum getting stretched tight before it gets all the way back?

Is his foreskin just tight when he is erect?

If it's just tight, you can stretch it but it takes time, like a few weeks.

I have asked him and he told me its normal for all the boys until 22 years! he also told that until 22 no boy's foreskin retract fully when erect.

His frenulum is tight!
His foreskin is also tight!

At what age does a boys foreskin retracts freely without pain when the penis is erect?

How to make his foreskin loose?

Health Guru
Hi, I have been able to fully retract my foreskin since I first started masturbating at about 11 and I think you will find that most males can by 16 unless there foreskin is tight what your boyfriends seems to be.
To stretch it what he needs to do is when erect pull it back as far as possible with out causing to much pain and hold it there and repeat the process several times and regularly and it should stretch and the same goes for the frenulum stretch it to maximum and hold it there and repeat the process.
Some will also say to put your 2 little fingers into the end of the foreskin and to stretch it like that but what method if user it up to him. :-)

How to make his foreskin loose?

Health Guru
Get him to do what I have said above and it will stretch and become loose but its something that takes time and won't just happen over night.

I'm not so sure that age will cure the problem.

My mother had always retracted mine for cleaning as far back as I can remember so it was fine until I got to my teen years and my penis got larger. Until that happened I was able to masturbate by pulling it back so I could play with the bare head for many years. Then it began getting tight if it got caught behind the head during an erection. I guess that began to happen when I was around 15. Not tight enough to keep me from enjoying myself, but uncomfortable. It stayed like that until I did something about it when I was over 30. I stretched the end/opening by inserting two fingers while in the shower and opening it as much as I could stand for a few minutes each time. Eventually I was able to get 3 and then 4 fingers in the end and it was no longer tight. That probably took a few months.

Some say you can stretch the frenulum but I was never able to stretch mine. After I got married and began having unprotected sex regularly mine tore during sex. After that happened several times it was no longer a problem because it was effectively gone. After that it looked as if I never had one and my foreskin could and still can be pulled all the way back to where the tip is down at the base. So that kind of resolved itself but I didn't just grow out of it with age.

As far as being a serious problem it's only as serious as you/he make it. When I was 19 my gf loved to give me hand jobs and I surely enjoyed being on the receiving end. She was careful not to pull it back too far and all was fine. I only wish I/we had known we could stretch it so that would not be a problem.

It is not necessary for the foreskin to retract at all to get a hand job or a blow job. Just leave it forward and do not try to retract it.