I am 15 years old and un circumcised... i have done some reading lately and have discoverd that with stretching you can pull the foreskin behind the head of the penis.... but i am worried about this,... if i pull it back... will it for sure go back over the head.... how should i stretch it.... and should i stretch while erect or normal? or even a full guide of how to stretch foreskin would be good.... thanks

Stretch it for what? What is your goal?

If it's just the tip that's too tight for the glans to get through you can work on stretching the opening. It doesn't happen over night. It's not like a rubber band that stretches to whatever size you want it. To get larger it has to grow more skin cells. What you do is stretch it as tight as you can without hurting yourself and hold it there for several minutes or longer if you can to trigger it to grow more skin cells.

Here's how I did it:

My foreskin had always been pulled back for cleaning from the time I was born so it went behind the head easily. When I got to my teen years and my erections became larger, the tip was too tight if it happened to get caught behind the glans as an erection came on. To relieve that I stretched it by inserting two fingers in the tip and stretching it wider while I was in the shower. Stretch it until it hurts a little and hold it as long as you can. This probably will cause stretch marks that are a little sore, especially when urine gets on them, but it's not really bad. It took several months to stretch it enough.

Bambi has another very good stretching description here:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/cant-pull-foreskin-back-at-13&highlight=

_________________

Hey buddy,

My suggestion is work at it slowly.. It wont just happen.. Just like muscles.. you wont get big over-night and there is no way to see immediate results.. the only thing you can do is work at it a bit everyday

stretch it as much as you can and in good time you will be able to retract it fully

Hope this helps :-)