I read a lot of topics here but I think my is special somehow and it would be great if anyone could help me. Let me describe you my foreskin. It is very tight and covers almost my penis completely either when its erect or not. I'm 22 yrs old and now I want to become sexually active and I think it may become a problem?!?!

I’m looking forward for your post people!

Well boy, foreskins come in all different lengths, just like the penises themselves. :-)I think you’ll need to work at retracting that foreskin, because there’s so many reasons.
First one because of hygiene so you could clean your penis under there. The others are mostly related to sexual intercourse. The foreskin can be stretched so sex itself can happen without any pain. I'd suggest that you to take a look on this forum under foreskin topics, where you can find numerous posts and topics about stretching foreskin or similar problems with foreskin. Do not worry to much about it, most of us had similar problems so we'll be more than glad to help you!

It will be pretty hard for you to start pulling the foreskin back, since you’re over 20 now. The best time to bring the foreskin back would be latest with 13 yrs and I think it has nothing to do with being sexually active.

When you get an erection you should be able to see the head of your penis as the foreskin pulls back. The best way will be to see what your doctor has to say about your foreskin problem. It’s natural thing so don’t shame about it.

Thanks guys for your posts anyway is it possible to retract it overtime. I think it’s important how long the foreskin is and if you have a short frenulum?

At the top of underside of my penis as i retract my foreskin there is a small lump where the skin is stuck to. What could it be?

Well, it’s not important how long and tight your foreskin is, but with a little bit patience you will be able to get it to retract without actual pain. Just gently stretch it every day several times a day, and your foreskin will come down from penis head. You need to see results after few weeks actually.

Thanks guys – you’ve helped me a lot. Also would having sex be a problem in this situation?

Hey buddy

Youre foreskin should move over the penis head and down the shaft of your penis, being held by the frenulum. I would say you have some work to do. Begin gently to work with your foreskin and move it over the penis head and down the shaft. Take your time, do it daily and be patient and consistent!

Some of foreskins will totally retract so when your penis erects resembles to a circumcised one. Therefore each of us has different foreskin length, because the penises aren’t the same length.aren’t the same length.

I think you are right. I really have a lot of work to do. I really don’t know how to get my foreskin over my frenulum because it seem they stuck together! However I’ll willful try to roll my foreskin over my frenulum day by day. I’ll let you know about positive results.

I wish you happy time with stretching stuff. Just relax and stretch your foreskin several time a day. I think it will work for you in few days.

You need to pull your foreskin back far enough to fully expose the head. Under normal circumstances, your foreskin will bunch up behind the head. Pulling your foreskin back from penis head will give you chances to clean all possible abrasions or tears in the area under the glans.

Well guys my foreskin is attached to the frenulum! Does this mean that won’t be able to retract the foreskin over the frenulum?

You understood us wrong. Generally everybody's forskin is attached to the frenulum. The frenulum and forskin stretch out when you pull your foreskin back.

hi there, i am 17, but then, it is still a problem for me to fully retract my foreskin (generally, the hole is not big enough for the sulcus to come out of the foreskin). I know it is hard for you to accept that you still cant retract your foreskin when you know that at this age you should be able to do so. For me, my mom never taught me about contracting foreskin...NEVER.. therefore, i only realize that the foreskin is to be retracted for hygiene purposes when i am 17 years old, that is recently when i suddenly pop into a page on the internet saying that we have to do so, and starting at the age as young as 6YEARS OLD!!!!! that truly scared me out of my wit and now, daily when i bath, i try to retract my foreskin. According to some of the page, it is better to bath with hot or warm water as it will help to soften your skin. bath sitting helps too... i do it every day without fail, and now it has come up to almost half of my sulcus. i know that one that i will be able to fully retract my foreskin. But this is a fact : a penis with a foreskin that cant be fully retracted will cause pain when masturbating...for sure. so, i hope you too can have confidence in yourself... gently pull your foreskin everyday... and after a few months, it would be okey... so dont be sad.... there are many more people facing the same problem you are facing today (like me.!) Smile :-)

Have you ever thought about getting it removed? I think you would be much more secure with your sexuality. If you want more advice you can im me at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** emails not allowed ** Thanks, Pril