Hi there, I've recently pulled back my foreskin (I'm 16)

Everything seems to be ok (I'm getting used to pulling it back and washing it, It's still really sensitive though >:()

I have one major concern though, before I pulled back my foreskin for the first time, having erections and masturbating wasn't something I worried about at all - but now, I'm lost:

When I have an erection, I can't pull back my foreskin - I have to pull it back before I have an erection...is this normal?
Also, I've found having an erection with my foreskin pulled back painful and *tight* around the head..is this something that will go away after time? Because, at the moment the only way I'm able to masturbate without any pain is without the foreskin pulled back..

Thanks for your time, appreciated :-)

8) dude , even i'm 16 and i recently pulled my foreskin back too, however only in its flaccid state , but not when i have an erection . however if i do manage to ,after painful efforts my penis becomes limp again . however , be content that u do not have phimosis!
so somebody help me too!!! ;-)

Just keep "streching" it it will make the skin less tight makign it so you can pull it back even when you have an erection

men im not circumsized and im in da bahamas..BUT i neva had problems pulling bak my skin cuz eva since i was born my mom did it for me....DOOD ADVICE" keep keep keep on pulling it bak inspite of the pain just do and make it a hobby or a daily routine...it will be like an excercise for u...pull gently my brother cuz u dont wanna hurt urself lmao...excercise ur penis by pullin bak a 4ward :-D trus me ull see improvements ok dont worry just trust a nice bahamian boy like me im 15 ill be 16 4th july..yall indepence

I would suggest that you keep stretching it. The best times would probably be in the bath/shower or with the use of moisturizer to aid in elasticity of the skin. You might also try stretching it during masturbation, just keep pulling it back to where it gets slightly uncomfortable, but not painful. You can also try having it out all the time like I did, which was uncomfortable enough at first that I would lose the erection before it went into full force, but that was only temporary and now I don't even feel a slight discomfort, though going around the base of the head is about the limit of what is comfortable.

-----

I'm uncircumcised. When I started having sex (at 16) I had never retracted my foreskin. I had to use lubricant so that the friction would not cause the foreskin to painfully retract from the friction. With regular sex, the foreskin slowly stretched until it was able to fully retract.

Years later, a bad attempt at a hand job fully retracted the foreskin, and then some, and my frenulum tore, not completely, but to the point where it was fleshy, turning later to scabbed-over. I avoided strain on it for a short time until it healed. After that, I seemed to become predisposed to ripping the skin in the same spot during sex. I finally got frustrated and when it happened the last time, I forcefully (and quite painfully, as the frenulum was torn at the time) forced the foreskin to fully retract and kept it that way for more than a week until it seemed completely healed. After doing that, the foreskin was looser (a good thing) and I have had no more problems with tearing.

On a side note: After about 3 days of constant sensation from the head of my penis against my shorts, I got completely used to it and stopped noticing whether my foreskin was retracted or not. I did have the annoyance that the foreskin would tend to roll back over the head. I figured out how to stop this: after cleaning it in the shower, with the foreskin fully retracted (and the penis semi-erect), apply oral lubricant (read: hock a loogey) on the head of the penis/underside of the foreskin. Then work the foreskin on an off a couple times so that the foreskin glides nicely and tucks behind the head (instead of rolling back over it). Then just rinse off the excess and viola: a imitation circumcised penis (with a redder head and a slight bulge of skin just behind the head). Although, I'm testing a theory that the excess skin will disappear if not used, it has already seemed to shorten somewhat when I fully extend the foreskin over the head. (This is after 2-3 months of keeping the foreskin back almost every day.)

You may ask why I kept doing it. 2 reasons: For one thing, from what I'm told, it smells/tastes better for oral sex. For another, after urination, the amount of urine that sticks to the penis is reduced, lessening the chance of a wet spot in underwear.

hi everyone im 13 years old and im wondering if its useul to have a wet knob under my fore skin all the time? and im shy to pee in the pee tray and i always go into the locker toilets... is that normal

dont worrie about going for a wee in the tray its just that your young and probably worried about the size of your penis. i didnt used to pee in the tray intill i was 15 and i'm only 16 now so alot of people have this problem, dont worrie buddy :-D

Hi Confused boy:

You are normal for your age. Masturbation without the foreskin pulled back is the best way, no matter what you may see on the porn flics. You do need to continue to stretch your foreskin until it glides smoothly back and forth while you are erect.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

The goal is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth so as to provide maximum pleasure.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.