I'm 16 years old and just I've just recently been able to retract my foreskin by pulling it back slowly in the shower. BUT, when I try to masturbate with my foreskin pulled back it hurts and it's also really tight. I tried masturbating like circumcised guys do, sliding my hand up and down the shaft, but when I accidently touched the foreskin, it absolutely HURT! Is this normal? I also had/have a problem with pulling my foreskin back and getting an erection. A month ago I just recently saw my penis head and it felt like the second I saw it I got turned on and begun to get an erection. Each time I tried to pull it back in the shower, I got an erection. Is that normal? And another thing is that when I pulled it back for the first time and got an erection and left it there, I panicked because my head began to turn red and it appeared as though the shaft began to get thicker by the rush of blood not being able to circulate (??). I had a little difficulty pulling it back up but I finally pulled the foreskin over it and felt better. The second time I attempted to go on and masturbate with my erection and that's when I felt that stinging pain when I touched the foreskin.

When I had my foreskin pulled back, it looked like there was just a bunch of skin bunched up under the head, is that normal?

Another problem is that when I tried pulling my foreskin down when I had an erection, it wouldn't budge and actually kinda hurt- almost like if you were getting a rash. Why is that? Do I have to practice masturbating with my foreskin down first to get it used to being pulled back during erections?

Also, when I pulled back my foreskin all the way to go pee for the first time, it felt like when the urine started coming out that it burned inside the shaft...is that normal? and no, I didn't have an erection at that time.

i have the same problem with the bunched skin, shame theres been no reply here

There are two problems at issue here, although the first one contributes to the second. Phimosis, the opening at the tip of the foreskin being too small for the penis to pass through comfortably, or paraphimosis, where the small tip is choking the penis behind the head after it is passed through, is the first. The second is hypersensitivity of the penis head, because it has not been getting exposed nearly enough. Stretching the opening wider may or may not be successful. But circumcision usually is.

Is there any reason to pull back your foreskin? I have had the exact same thing happen to me but I just figured that it wasnt meant to stretch like that so I just masturbated with the forskin up.

you need to be able to pull back your foreskin so that you can wash under it - it's a hotbed for all sorts of nasty germs. It also hurts during masturbation/intercourse if your foreskin can't retract. I had a tight foreskin when I was younger. At the age of 18, I talked to my doctor about circumcision. He suggested applying vitamin E (piercing a gel-capsule and squeezing it out all over the inside and outside of the foreskin), which apparently increases skin elasticity, and just slowly working the foreskin back while erect. I didn't need any additional encouragement to jerk off at that age, but it worked - within a couple of months, I could comfortably pull my foreskin back while erect. Still working fine, only my issue is, the tip of my foreskin gets dried out and chaps and splits, which can be painful and annoying

yea maybe its dirty cause i can do it clean twice a day

How did you do it with the skin up?

my penis is 13 inches long and im only 16 yrs old my freinds say they would be proud of it but i cause my partners so much pain , how can i get my penis reduced on the social im discusted with it . what shall i do?

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

How did you do it with the skin up?

i masturbait with the foreksin up, wlel not really up, but i move the foreskin up and down, i never pull it back over the head

My girlfriend and i have been going out for just over 3 months now and she wants to have sex the only thing is i'm worriedn of puuling my forskin back over my head, In year 6 i was off school during sex education due to anger problems, and i missed out on what they taught the other help as i cant stand lying to my girlfriend :-(

Thanks,
Gaz

MUST BE NICE, MY ERECTION IS ONLY 3 INCHES LONG

There are ways you can help your foreskin. ****
I'll give you some helpful tips.

**edited by moderator**

I am 18 and i can retract my foreskin no problem both flaccid and erect! i am able to do so from stretching day by day, wank by wank, etc. . .
BUT, when i leave it retratcted for a long period of time, the ridge of foreskin behind the head starts to swell and sorta looks like there's fluid building up (almost like a blister). when i push my foreskin back, it returns to normal after a few hours or a day max! So i think there's nothin to worry bout!
I am hoping somebbody can tell me how to prevent this and how i can keep my foreskin back without this happening?
please help

Hey,

sorry for the big bump, I hope someone will still be here to help

I am 17 years of age and I have NEVER pulled back my foreskin behind the 'head' and wondering how/if I should do it.

I have tryed to pull it back a couple of times but it is really really tight and like as if it wont go, and I darnt pull it back just in case if I damage something as it starts to hurt

Hope someone can help

Thanks

Steve

sorry for the doube post but it seems I cannot edit my post.

anyway the main problen is my foreskin seems to be attanched by a sort of skin to the side of the head so I can't pull it down....