Hi, I have a question.
When I am flaccid, I can retract my foreskin over my head,
however, when I try to retract it when I am erect, it only retracts over half of my head...

What should I do??

What should you do?

Nothing.

There is nothing wrong with this condition.
So, your foreskin doesn't cover the head when erect.
There's nothing wrong with this.

If anything, it might help to expose the head to more stimulation, and sex might be more enjoyable.

Don't worry. Relax.

Won't it impact me if I'm trying to have sexual intercourse..? oral or vaginal...?

As long as your clean, and the skin will retract when flaccid you should be fine. I can try pulling it back when you are erect, but knowing that you can pull it back when flaccid means it is possible, but maybe just not as easy when erect. There wont be any problems when having sex, you will find out when you become sexually active. Give it time.

-Canadian Girl

Haha. Thanks for all the information..
Is sex weird with a foreskin...any idea if it will hurt?
Especially if it is not pulled back during intercourse/in a condom?

I can't speak from experience about whether sex with a forskin is wierd, but my understanding is due to the lubrication, there isn't any sensation of pain for the man, everything is slip sliding around, which adds to the stimulation.

But I think I'll let someone else answer this.
I have heard guys talk about folding back or retracting their foreskin before putting a condom on... I assume this is preference, cause I'm not sure that it's necessary.

Anyone else?

lubrication inside the vagina? like lubrication from the female..?

but back to my original question..
able to retract when flacid, cannot when erect..
is there a problem/medical condition with this?

Im curious because I see a lot of posts about this, but never understand. Do people have a problem
with retracting the foreskin when flaccid? Is that what they are talking about...?

Yes, lubrication from inside the vagina.

I must admit I'm a bit confused by all the guys asking about retracting their foreskin.
As mine was removed just after birth, I'm not familiar with the "problem".

These guys have either been told that they must be able to retract it to have sex,
or that they must clean under it (most likely), and become concerned when it won't retract easily when erect.

Of course, at their young age, ANY handling of the penis, whether retracting or touching, make them go erect...so it becomes a problem.

Perhaps someone else can address this better than I. 8-|

It is very easy to stretch the foreskin. Just get an erection and pull the tight part of the foreskin back against the head. The head will attempt to force its way through the tight part. Don't do it so hard that it causes pain. Just keep doing this every day and in a few weeks your foreskin will become retractable when hard.

It is not necessary to do anything. If you wish, you may stretch your foreskin so that it will retract.