At times is tinged with blood... not much blood. Is this just a very heavy flow of vaginal discharge? I am 28, have two children, am currently not on any birth control. I just got off it a few months. Pregnancy tests come back negative. Since I've been off birth control, most of the past few months I have had discolored discharge... sometimes dark like prune juice color... other times pinkish or brownish. Differs in consistancy too, When it's darker it's thicker... it thins and is phlegm like, mucusy, and heavy flow. This normal ? :$

Well, normal discharge is clear and milky or white and a bit yellowish no matter what consistency but pink and brownish is indicating some kind of bleeding. It would be best if you made an appointment with your gynecologist and see what is happening.
There are many things that could be causing vaginal bleeding like different infection: vaginal or cervical, gastro-bacterial or sexually transmitted.
Other causes of the bleeding could include vaginal cysts or uterine fibroids and heavy discharge usually to some kind of imbalance inside vagina or inflammation of the cervix.
A gynecological exams should make this clear and provide you a treatment if necessary.