I'm 27 and am in a monogamous relationship and on birth control. I was tested in December and was clear of everything. Due to a situation, I had to stop taking my bc pills for two weeks, so my boyfriend and I decided that it would be best that we use condoms for a few weeks until my bc settled back into my system. This is the first time we've used a condom in a VERY long time, and when he pulled out, there was a white, clumpy discharge on the condom and around his pelvic area. We checked the condom for tears, but it was obviously not semen. Is this something I should be concerned about?

That sounds like a symtom of having a yeast infection.Clumpy is not healthy at all.I would go get some suppositories to treat a yeast infection and if it doesn't go away go to the doctor cause it could be something more serious!good luck!

i have the exact same thing. I've had several paptests and they have all come out clean. The doctor has told me it's cervical erosion, but i don't believe him because i've had discharge ever since i hit puberty, but after i used the morning after pill, the discharge changed. My bf also says it's bitter

I have the same thing I have had at least 10 swabs over the last month, two pap smears, used diflucan and canestean cream insertions, and flagyl and I still have it, everything comes back clean and clear. My bloods came back all clear too. I have had this for approximately 9 months, three doctors and still no answers, girls if you have any ideas please help me, its horrible.

I've noticed that if I'm late on my birth control pill for a couple of days before intercourse, it affects the consistency of my discharge during sex. It can make it seem thicker, brownish, and now it has appeared clumpy. Always take your pill at the exact same minute of everyday!