im 19 years old female help me ive been having this clear,stringy,and mucas discharge for 1 week ... i hade un protected sex sunday and wednesday . im not usually active tho .. it doesnt smell or have any color to it ... when i had sex 2 time it got really mucasy while intercourse and embarrassing .. this has never happened with me and my boyfriend before .. but when im sittin and walking it gets wetter and worst feeling very annoying .. when i pee and wipe it comes out on the toilet paper clear stringy and looks like mucas .. ive had a pap test this year ..it came back normal .. im just curious . if this may be a sign of pregnancy or no ? i forgot to mention i have been taking prenatle vitamins .. not to get preg just for my hair skin and nails .. would this increase the chance of being preg... or a possible side effect?????

Stretchy discharge is normal for women, it usually has the consistancy of egg whites. This happens around ovulation.

i am 14 years old almost 15 i have been having a clear mucasy discharge that doesnt smell right after me and my boyfriends were liek fooling around his penis slitly touched my vigina in the bottom im scared could i be pregnet?

It sounds really normal..all girls usually have clear discharge now if its not clear and it stinks u betta go check dat out GIRLLFRIEEND!

Ok 14 almost 15 you shouldn't be fooling around with anyone right now first off and second that mucas stuff is completely normal. All that means is that you ovulated. That doesn't mean that you are pregnant. If you think you are pregnant then you need to go and get a test thats all there is to it. Until you start feeling changes in your body ie: tired all the time, throwing up for no reason or tenderness in places that shouldn't be tender then don't worry about it. Having vaginal discharge is something that EVERY female goes through no mater if they are sexually active or not. Like i said if you think you are get a test to justify your feelings otherwise what you have described is normal.

yeah if you guys don't know the basics about your vaginal discharges you really shouldn't be "fooling around" or having sex. it sounds like you're not paying attention to what's going on "down there" and this is really necessary before you become sexually active. i would strongly recommend keeping a journal or just taking a few mental notes about everything that happens that relates to your vagina. and also you really should be doing regular self exams with a hand mirror and just exploring yourself. another person should not know your body more then you know yourself!

Okay, almost 15. You are entirely to young to even think about having sex in the first place.
And for God sake.... don't even think about getting pregnant.
Concentrate on your education and future. You have a life-time for sex.[/list]

this happends exactly to me too !
so its just a weird phase your go through or what ?
coz im 15, still a vergin.
and that stringy mucusy thing happends to mee too.
is it going to stop soon ?
coz im pretty sure none of my friends have it..

for all the do good comments that 14/15 year olds should not be active sexually...although in agreement I am also in the real world and it happens. So, better advise and educate than be critical of them.

For the actual question....vaginal discharge is a normal thing for any woman so girls dont worry about it it is good to be aware of your body because by keeping an eye on the texture and colour of the discharge can help to see if anything is going on.....the main changes happen around ovulation changing from clear sticky to an egg white texture and colour....

So, dont worry just be careful when getting into close contact with us guys ;)