hi im 17 and im not sure if it is true but i think it is but if a girl has to much sex does her vagina get looser because some some girls that i have had sex with are looser than others

Of course. A vagina is like a strecher. If a girl had sex with a men with a wide penis of course it wil stretch the vagina. I am not saying that you have a thin penis but maybe compare to others it might be. Sometimes a girl might have been fingered with multiple fingers which caused her vagina to strech and be looser for you. So yeah I think it possible.

Hm, but it doesn't have to be because of this since the vagina is a muscle and it is stretching by its needs.A loose vagina does make usually very difficult for women to experience heightened sexual sensations, sometimes they can reach the orgasm, etc. In addition to this, it causes lack of confidence in women but I don't believe that it is stretching because you have too much sex. I think that this is a myth. There are so many other things that you can relate to loose vagina. For example, Urinary stress infection can be one of the reasons for this.