Hey friends.

I went to visit my friend. She was in the hospital, but she is fine now.

She has this really silly cat :) She is jumping all over the house, she is really playful and I like her a lot :)

I was playing with her all day, even if I went to see my friend lol.

I even gave her to eat, but I saw that she is…weird?

I mean, weird, after she is eating :/

She told me that this is normal, that her cat has loose stool after eating something, very, very often.

It is not normal sister.

What is the cure for this?

Hey Love-is-pet. First of all, it doesn’t have to mean that there is something wrong with the cat. If she starts to poop all of a sudden, like she can’t help it, then she has a problem. If she seems to do it on purpose, she wanted to poop, then she is just fine.  It’s a really rare condition, but it still happens. But if she poops unintentionally, then you need to do something. The bad thing is that you never really know what caused diarrhea, so the only thing that you can do is that you try changing her diet and use some medications prescribed by her vet.

Hello. I want to give you all my support, and I want to tell you that you don’t have to be so worried, because it can happen to every cat. Your cat is not an exception. I am always telling to my friends that you need to check your pet’s poop all the time. It is not disgusting, remember that. If you are not sure what poop of your cat means, you should take it to your vet, and let him do all the necessary analysis. But, generally, you shouldn’t be so worried, and observe it – always.You don't know what could cause it. 

Hi.

You are right there Mima, it can be dangerous but it doesn’t have to be necessarily. If it’s a common thing about her cat, if it happens on a regular basis without any other symptoms, she might have chronic loose stool. That’s nothing dangerous, she should try and find a diet which works best for her cat, but again, she doesn’t really have to do it.

If it’s not a common thing, if she seems in pain while she’s pooping, if it happens unexpectedly, then she might be in trouble and in that case, I would suggest that she should  pay a visit to her vet.

Hey everyone,
Nice topic you got here. I rarely come across topics like this because chronic loose stool is not a common thing, actually, it’s really, really rare. I have a cat with this issue, which isn’t really an issue. I’m keeping her on a high protein diet, I’m not really sure why, I've just heard that it’s good, I tried it once and it worked for her. I took her to the vet because I was scared when I noticed it but he later explained to me that my cat has chronic loose stool and that I need to get used to it. On the other hand, if your friend’s cat doesn’t have chronic loose stool, then she has some sort of problem and you need to check that out with your vet.

Hello everyone.

What’s up?

Well, I have to disagree with some of you, my dear friends. This is not common disease in cats, like some of you told us – it is very, but very rare.

It depends, it can be dangerous, but it doesn’t have to be dangerous as well.

But, I think that the most important thing that, in many cases, this is nothing serious, and nothing dangerous.

Other members told you, but I will repeat – you must find the best possible diet for your cat, and you will see that those problems will disappear very soon.

Good luck!

Hey friends.

Nice comments out there :)

Well, I want to share my experience as well.

When this happened with my Hope for the first time, I was so scared that I couldn’t sleep.

I was thinking that this is something really bad, and I literally run to see my vet :)

He smiled, and his smile told me everything.

This can happen to every cat. But, it is nothing serious. With good diet program, everything was OK with my Hope :)

Don’t worry :) I am sure that you do know how to take care of your cat properly :) With help of your vet, of course :)

Hello. I have to agree that this is not a common thing. Loose stool are the obvious sign that your cat has intestinal problems.  Of course, this might not be the only symptom, and I forgot to tell you that you need to check vomiting, decreased appetite, thirst, etc. I think that this is nothing that serious, but you need to pay attention on the dehydration and weight loss, because in this case, it can happen as well. Anyway, you should not wait more than three or four days before consulting your vet. I understand that you are scared, but you need to notice every symptom that is different.