For a few years already, I feel like I have problems with my stomach. When I eat, I feel lower left side pain. At the beginning, I was thinking it was because food was not good, but now I see there is some other problem. Can you tell me what it could be? In addition, I have bad taste and nausea sometimes, but this lower left pain persists all the time.

What you described as strange feeling after you eat with nausea and bad taste could be caused by gastroesophageal reflux disease. That is more likely a combination of a motility disorder as well as a dysfunction of the low esophageal sphincter. What is confusing me is your lower left side pain. The motility disorder I told you may not only be manifested in the upper G.I. tract but could also be manifested in the lower G.I. tract. My opinion is that you have two separated problems and they have to be treated separately. If your problem is reflux, it can be controlled in 90% of the patients with medications. I guess you might find helpful some behavior modification such as elevation of the head of the bed six inches and not eating within three hours of lying down. You definitely need to visit your doctor to seek appropriate treatment for this. Lower left side pain can be caused with many disorders and diseases, which cannot be diagnosed just like this. I think you need to have more detailed evaluation by your physician to make sure there is not missed something more serious.