Please share with me insight. I have had stomach bloating, slight stomach cramping when I stand, lower back pain especially on the left, brown mucous spotting a couple of times one day from the urinary tract. My ob/gyn sent meds for a urinary tract infection. I have had no more spotting but the slightly loose more frequent stools are still here and some cramping. I have been under a lot of stress the last 5 months that won't stop for 7 more months. I don'tknow what this is.

I have the same symptoms, the lower left side back pain sometimes becomes intesnse for serveral hours and now does not seem to want to go away, did you find out what the problem was? I originally thought it might be a kidney stone or something, but the pain is more on the side , behind my left pelvis area.
let me know

I've been having the same symptoms too, I've had weight gain, no period for over a year, stomach spasms and cramping in my side. I'm not sure what it is and sadly, neither does my doctor :!: ugh!!!

Ooohh, I wish someone would figure it out! Personally, I think there should be more attention paid to stomach/digestive problems. Right now, we with the problems too often get lumped into the "IBS" category. :-(

Ugh, i've had the same problems myself. Stomach cramping, late periods, at times severe nausea, severe bloating or a hard feeling to my stomach, muscle spasms in my stomach, slight ain during intercourse, tender breasts. Ive talked to my Dr. with no explination?

I have this same problem on and off. The lower back is in the middle at my waist. It does hurt sometimes more on my right side. My stomach has been like an ache but today I am getting a stabbing pain mixed in. I agree with other writer how it is lumped I'm with ibs so often. I don't know if any one will know.