I've been having a very concentrated sharp pain in my lower left abdominal area, about three inches inside my left hip bone, for about a month now. The symptom has not got any worse, nor do I have any other symptoms (nausea, vomiting, feeling tired, etc...) It feels like a small concentrated cramp the size of a quarter and when I push on it it hurts. I recently had a colonoscopy (2 wks ago) and was clean (no polyps) I do have divroticliosis (no divroticliitis was detected) sp? Thoughts?

I am experiencing the same pains! And I don't know what it could be. Did you ever figure out what yours is? Please let me know.

Hallo,
Abdominal pain is something that is often experienced but sometimes it is hard to diagnose what is really causing the complication. First I have to ask you have you had any kind o injury or a trauma at that location? Sometimes the injury can be ongoing and cause discomfort for few months. Do you know if you ever had any problems with irritable bowel syndrome? In many cases irritable bowel syndrome is disorder that is causing the unpleasant pain for long period of time. Do you have any problems with urination? Sometimes the pain can be caused by stones in your kidney, however you can test this in the hospital with simple urine test.
I hope that this helped a bit.

I have the same thing...the "pain" isnt bad..just know it isnt right....get colonoscpy next month but have decided to get a lower abdomen and pelvis area CT prior..if I find what mine is I will post it.