Hi. I'm 46 year old man and over than five years I have problems with heartburn and I hope that someone could help me with some useful advice.
Almost every time after meal I suffer from heartburn. I don’t know what is causing this. I have tried many medications but nothing helped me. Recently one friend told me that drinking milk after meal could relieve my symptoms.
I'm interested in one thins- what is causing my problems and is there affective cure for this condition?
Thanks!

From what you have told me I'm a very sure you are suffering from gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Gastroesophageal reflux by it self isn’t pathological thing.
It is a normal physiologic phenomenon shown in most people, particularly after a meal.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease occurs when the amount of gastric juice that is coming back into the esophagus exceeds the normal limit.
Because stomach acid is part of what's refluxed, the esophagus can become irritated, resulting in esophagitis.
It can cause some serious problems like injury of the esophageal mucosa.
In the lower part of esophagus there is one circulate muscle called lower esophageal sphincter.
Abnormal gastroesophageal reflux is due to the abnormalities of this muscle’s tonus.
Antacids were the standard treatment and beside this you should avoid alcohol, chocolate, citrus juice, and tomato-based products.