hi my names jessica im 16 i have been having naucia,stomach aches, ecssessive burping, stomach makes noises, stomach stiffness and joint pains some times dizzyness but it gets worst in the mornings and nights especially the burping and stomach pains and uncomfort i havnt had sex ever but i do have a boyfriend

There are a few possible causes of abdominal stiffness, excessive burping, stomach noises, and nausea. I am not sure where the joint stiffness comes in. 

I'd say you need to see a doctor, but in the meantime, look up the following to see if you think the symptoms match what you are experiencing: irritable bowel syndrome, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastric ulcer, bacterial infection of the intestine. Maybe gastritis, as well. 

Anybody who has abdominal pain for more than a day, especially when other symptoms are involved as well, should seek medical attention. Have you been vomiting at all? That is another cause for concern. 

Sounds like you may have acid reflux disease. I recently read an article on Steadyhealth that broccoli sprouts may be helpful for this condition. You may also try Prilosec otc.