Hey, Im 17 years old and concerned about this thing under my foreskin! So basically I got this lump under my foreskin that only appears whenever my penis erects as otherwise it just disappears whenever its flacid! The lump is movable when it appears and I would say its pea sized if not smaller! :/

Hey there what color is it? Could it be part of a blood vess?

You cant really see the color through the foreskin but I think it's kinda white-ish :/

Is it hard or soft and isnit painful at all? How big is it

Its really small and nearly invisible when my penis is soft but ones it goes hard the lump grown slightly and turns hard! It's movable but attached to the penis and its painless.

It's hard to say without seeing it. Is it a fordyces spot? Is the lump on your foreskin are on your actual penis? Is it attached to your glans?

Hi Michal301:

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin.

You should thank your parents for keeping your foreskin intact because that means you can have sex the way nature intended.

Could it be a lump of smegma? If it movable, then why not take it out?