Hi, Im 14 and i have a small vein which comes from the foreskin and is attached to the head of my penis. My penis is average sized and i am uncircumsized. Can somebody help me please ???

Are you talking about a piece of skin that is on the under side of your penis?
That's not a vein it's just a piece of skin and it's called a frenulum.
Google frenulum and look at the pictures to see if that's what you have.
That's nothing to worry about, everyone who still has a foreskin has it.
If it's short enough to keep your foreskin from going back as far as you want it to you can have a doctor cut it. They do it all the time. Mine just tore by itself when I began having sex.

Cheers m8 great help :-)

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated, protective foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

You are very fortunate to have parents that did not circumcise you. You have a whole, complete penis so you have sex the way nature intended it.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans that connects the foreskin to the head is called the frenulum. Almost every male is born with a frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there. The frenulum has a high level of sensation because of its high innervation and serves to limit the rearward travel of the foreskin. The stretching of the frenulum during sexual intercourse helps to trigger ejaculation. Pulling the foreskin back with too much force can tear the frenulum.

Did it hurt when it tore off?