Hi

My foreskin doesn't retract over the penis head, so i checked it up on the internet and i think i have phimosis. so i started all the stretching exercses. But today, I noticed somethin. at one point, the foreskin is attached to the penis by a strip of skin, reddish in colour. Is this natural? or is there something wrong with me? what should do i do? 17 yo boy.

That is probably your frenulum. Google that for images.
I don't know why we have it. It keeps the foreskin from going all the way down the shaft, but why? Did God think it would get lost down there? Maybe he just wanted us to experience pain similar to what girls go through when their hymen gets destroyed. My frenulum got destroyed in the first few months after I got married so now my foreskin goes all the way down with no obstruction.

We all know the foreskin protects the glans, the frenulum naturally pulls the foreskin back into position when its retracted.

Plus, its generally the most sensitive part of the penis :-)

You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous full-length foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. Almost every male is born with a frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there. The frenulum has a high level of sensation because of its high innervation and serves to limit the rearward travel of the foreskin. The stretching of the frenulum during sexual intercourse helps to trigger ejaculation.

Be careful not to pull your foreskin back too hard when you are masturbating because sometimes the frenulum gets torn.