I'm 17, uncircumcised and my foreskin goes all the way over the head of my penis whilst flacid and erect. There is about 1-1.5cm of wrinkly skin that somewhat blocks the head from view. I can easily pull my foreskin all the way over my head and back again however I believe that this 1-1.5cm should of retracted somewhat by this point in my life and part of my head should be visible. I also think that the foreskin should not have to be pulled back fully whilst erect. My main question is will this excess foreskin eventually go and is there anyway to speed up the process. Cheers, Dan

Also just to add my penis is about 6inches when erect if this makes a difference

Also just to add that I do not and have not wanked by bringing my foreskin down

We are all different and there is no particular way it is "supposed" to be. Mine has always been over the head a bit either erect or flaccid. 

"I also think that the foreskin should not have to be pulled back fully whilst erect".

There is no have to for sex. It can go wherever you like it. I prefer having mine back tight so I can dry rub the whole thing for masturbation but many guys prefer sliding the foreskin back and forth. The same for having sex, some like it held back so the whole head rubs going in and out while some like it to slide in and out of the foreskin and some girls like it either way also. So sex is really an agreement between you and your girl about which way you both like it. So don't worry about excess foreskin, some have it, some don't.

Foreskin – full length.

You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous full-length foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision,

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

There is a lot of wrong information being published about foreskins. Most source say the foreskin automatically retracts during erection. That is only the case with short foreskins.

The automatic retraction of the foreskin on erection depends on the length of the foreskin in comparison to the length of the penis. Foreskins only retract on erection if

1. the foreskin is shorter than the erect penis and
2. the foreskin is wide enough retract over the glans penis.

A full-length foreskin does not spontaneously retract on erection but may be retracted with one’s hand provided that the skin is loose enough to pass back over the head.

The part of a full-length foreskin that extends beyond the head is called the “overhang” or the acroposthion. The tip of the foreskin or acroposthion is highly innervated and has the most sensation. A long tapering acroposthion was regarded by the ancient Greeks as the epitome of male beauty.

When a full-length foreskin is retracted, folds of skin form around the base of the penis. When the foreskin is released the folds may unfold and push the foreskin forward into its normal position to recover the head. Some guys with long foreskins cannot keep them retracted except by holding it back. This is not usually considered to be a problem.

The full-length foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis. Its extra-long length helps to keep the head moist, soft, and sensitive. The full-length foreskin probably has more pleasure nerves and sensation. A longer foreskin has superior gliding action that helps in masturbation and intercourse. A longer foreskin probably has more pleasure nerves than a shorter foreskin.

All in all, a full-length foreskin is an extra blessing.

You may flush out your long foreskin with a rubber-bulb type ear syringe if it does not retract.

The best way to wank is to keep the long foreskin over the head.