I am so scared because I found some lump on my collar bone. I saw it this morning when I take a shower. I called doctor to make an appointment and now I am waiting to see when he can examine me. Problem was that I had cancer and I am worry if it is spreading now. I don’t know if anyone have problem like this, or I am special case with bad luck.

I have almost the same problem like you do. I saw my oncologist few days ago and she discovered a lump on my collarbone. She told me not to worry, until we perform biopsy, but it’s easy for her to say. She told me lump on collar bone might be caused by mastectomy and radiation. Problem is that I know it might also be a sign that cancer is spreading. I know how scared you must be, I feel almost the same. Just I hope it’s just something minor, like a cyst. I have heard for case, my friend’s friend, who had lump on collar bone too. It happened to her 2 years ago, and it was cancer, but very treatable. They removed her lump on collarbone and she had radiation for six weeks, so it looks like she is ok now. I hope with us will be something treatable or minor, so let’s try not to worry too much before we find out what is actually going on.