i have had a lump on my collar bone for about 3 years now i first noticed it when i got pregnant
it does not hurt and has not appeared to get any bigger. i have never had cancer only pre cance cells on my cervix can any one please tell me what it may be

Uh, I would get it checked out. Just to be sure. Could be nothing but don't take the chance. Just to be on the safe side.

I have the same symptoms. At the point where my left clavicle meets the top of my sternum is where I have a hard bump the is the size of a small grape and it sits on top of medial end of the clavicle. I look at an anatomy text book which shows that there are ligaments that join the clavicle to the manubrium ( top portion of the sternum). It seems as if the growth is sitting on top of these ligaments.

I saw by Doctor earlier today and had x-ray and ultrasound done. The Radiologist could not diagnose the bump - she said it was neither bony nor soft tissue.

I have been referred to an Ear Nose and Throat specialist a few minutes ago.