I am overweight, have hight BP and extream problems with my periods.
For about two months now my toes have gone numb on and off- it really annoys me when the do it. Then tonight I noticed a massive lump in the top of my left hand side leg. This kump is about the size of a persons hand and hurts to touch. My feet a very swollen and my leg feel very heavy.
The lump isnt on the skin, its under the skin - like a clot or something.....
Should I be worried? it maybe just a bite of some kind and there is an ifection under the skin.....but Im thinking I might tbe in some trouble right about now...
Oh and I went the bed and have rashes, blisters etc on my skin from doing that - so I may have gotten an ifection from that?
I dont know....

I see you posted this a while ago, but I will reply just the same.... hopefully you will see this....

I have ALL the symptoms you spoke of and then some. I have a condition called Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.... Google it... it is oftenb shortened to PCOS, and the former name of it is Sein Leventhal syndrome....

I suggest you get yourself to an Endocronologist.... tell them to specificly look for PCOS. (Mine missed it, I had to go in and ask could this be the cause). PCOS id on the list of the most UNDER diagnosed problems in medicine. AND the LEADING cause of infertility. Also it is NOT I repeat NOT a disease of the ovarys... it is a disease more like diabetes and is treated with either fertility drugs or diabetes drugs. They call it a disease of Insulin Resistance. Docotr's DO NOT recognize

If you can not afford to get to and Endocronologist, I suggest at a MINIMUM, you go buy a blood glucose monitor. TRACK your bloodsugar, and when it is low eat something or suck on glucoes tablets youcan buy at the RX.

DO NOT WAIT TOO LONG... this disease can lead to MANY problems. It not only messes with your reproductive system, but it also leads to high BP, heart trouble among a few other. It will make your hormones swing from one extreme to the other. AND any acne damage you have will only worsen, as the hormones are in control. And who knows I may be wrong, but either way, your symptoms sound like an endocronologist's feild.

Good luck, and let me know if you have already or later get answers.
Milo