I have a lump under the skin on my butt cheek and it has been there for several months. I thought it was getting better but now it is very sore and feels larger.  It is in my left butt cheek.  You can not really see anything but a little bit of a raise where it is but you can feel it actually feels like it has a soft center.   Can anyone help me with understanding what this might be ?   I seen my Dr. and she gave me antibiotics and they did not help and now it is worse.  Should I see a Dermatologist ??

I have the same thing on my right butt cheek what have you done for the problem

i have the same thing , is been there for 5 months ,,i hate it, i could see it,is not red at all i think is mass tissue inside my skin, i need to see a doctor, asap. if i wear a bathing suit everyone could see it, is in the between my butt cheeks n thigh, i had took some antiboatics  but it didnt work either,,