can anyone help me please, i have a big lump growing in my belly, ive had it a couple of month but its grew from really small to quite big, its on the right side of my belly right next to my hip bone, my bellys always bloated and when i lay down and relax, the lump is visible and hard, when i touch it, it seems to move, i also sometimes get pains but not severe, im not pregnant and im really scared, answers asap please, thanks!

Hello Laura, is the lump inside your skin or way under your skin? If its in your skin you might be dealing with a pimple or acne gone bad. Did you try to squeeze it out or something? I had one lump like that on my chest that was there for couple of months and it grew over time. Later it turned out to be a pimple and it was so big that even now i have a scar in that place. If the lump is under your skin that could be the sign of something more serious than a pimple. In that case you should consider doing echo(ultra sound test) to make sure your abdomen does not contain any malignant tissue. Test is quick and reliable and has no side effects . I would not worry much if i was you but i would definitely seek professional advice.

its under the skin, like it feels like something is actually in my belly, when i sit my son on my belly it always hurts, its like the size of a stress ball