My fiance has some strange condition going on..and I am unsure of what it is or how to help it. There's this lump under his skin on his left shoulder. He is unsure of whether he can move it around or not, but it moves around when the muscles contract seemingly. It's really painful to the touch, even if you apply light pressure, like. just poking very lightly hurts him a lot. If he moves his arm at all he is in a lot of pain as well...and he has a weakness in that arm now as well. As in he cannot press or squeeze as hard as the other arm.

The skin above the lump sometimes can be pink/red.

I have no idea what is going on, but we have no money or insurance. We're both in school so that we can somehow get a place and insurance.

but he needs to use his arms daily in school.