Lump On Forehead Under Skin

My husband had one for about 3 months and he kept pressing and poking at it...then one day he gave it a real good sqeeze and the stuff that came out almost caused us to divorce...lol..j/k... but he used witch hazel to take the swelling down...hope that helps....

i so ur post my husband got samething so when ur habby sqeezed it out did the lump go a way and what kind of staff came out and what is the witch hazel thanks 

Well,
I know that lump on heads are not a nice thing to have. Lump on heads tend to be persistent and they can cause many problems. I know that in some cases these lumps can be painful which then can cause headaches as well. I think that you have to find some remedy that will help you with removal of the lump on your forehead. Can you tell me more about the lump on your head? How big is it and how long have you been having this lump on your head? I hope that you will be able to remove the lump and that this helped you in any possible way.

Good luck,
Karel

Hey,
M having lumps lyk m hving 2 bones out on my forehead .. It doesn't pains bt still it doesn't luk gud .. Nd i really feel awkwrd .. If u hve ny solution for removing dese lumps nd mkin it prfct so jus temmi .. I really need hlp .. Hope u'l respnd soon !!

I have two big bumps on my head that I got 6 years ago when I was about 6 now I'm 12 but it's not fun when people make fun of about it so if anybody has a solution to this problem that doesn't Require surgery it would be great for it so people would stop making fun of it Thank you

yea I have had a lump on my head under my skin for at least a month or 2. Its about the size of a penny. I looked up brain tumors symptoms and iv had some like I notice some times I cant talk. And some mood and personality changes. also im getting more confused with daily task. I take biotin and fish oil for just simple everyday vitiams. also a.d.d medication. But I noticed this weird bump that's not like a cyst. It doesn't hurt in till I try to pop it witch never works out. cancer is high in my family. so I just want to know if I should go to a doctor or what it is.

I am going through the same thing with a small bump under the skin just above my right eye brow. Its painful. It never hurt before unless I tried to pop it. It went away for a few weeks but now it's back.

Causes of Forehead lump: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Forehead lump. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.

Dermoid cyst
Sebaceous cyst
Neurofibromatosis
Von Recklinghausen disease