Hi. I have noticed that weird looking lump under right rib cage and fear of some sort of cancer? Sometimes I feel like burning sensation in that area, the pain that is pretty sharp. The doctors have checked my liver, pancreas, kidneys and gall bladder, twice. Nothing. I think they have no idea what`s wrong with me. Could be cancer? I smoke and drink, although very little, and must say that the pain comes often after drinking.

Hi, maybe your liver can`t deal with a little alcohol. So better to quit on smokes and liquers. But the lump, don`t know. When you have a lump you have a cancer. Doesn`t have to mean. I have some sort of wild tissue under my arm. It`s very small and skin color. And completely harmless. What color is your lump? Maybe it`s just a mole? But, if you have liver cancer or something like that, surgery is you option.