Please help me with this weird lump I have on the side of my neck, under the skin. I am surprised to say that the lump is not painful in any way, though I can even move it slightly, underneath the skin if you know. What could this be and should I be concerned?

I have heard that there are many occurrences of fatty lumps in that particular area, though based on your description it could also be the lymph nodes. If they are inflamed, that could be a sign of a bigger underlying infection in another part of your body. Please do go and see a doctor.

Well,
If I am not mistaking here I think that this lump that you have under your skin is enlarged lymph node. You have to know that lymph nodes tend to get enlarged when you have some sort of an infection in your body. DO you know if there are any infection in your neck or in your throat? You have to first find and treat the infection in your body and then you will be able to get rid of the lymph node swelling. Do not try to pop the lump because this will not solve your problem. I hope that this helped you in any possible way.

Good luck,
Karel