I got divorced 6 months ago, and that situation was very difficult for me and I am still trying to comprehend what happened exactly and how we split. Anyway, this whole thing affected my sleep pattern. I could not sleep for days, or should I say nights, and obligations at work and toward my kids became harder and harder to fulfill. I have started taking Lunesta and everything started to go back to normal but I am afraid to stop. How do I do that?

Lunesta is a hypnotic that is recommended in dealing with chronic insomnia. If you think that you are starting to develop dependency on this drug, a visit to a doctor is inevitable. He will most likely advise you start decreasing the dosage you take, so that you can at one moment stop taking Lunesta. Some try to do this suddenly and suffer from withdrawal effects. I hope that you will not allow yourself those kinds of problems.