Hi, I can not fall asleep, even if I do I wake up on any sound. Whole day after I am exhausted, without will for anything. I need more information about Lunesta. How effective it is?

HI, I have been taking it for some time, and it works! It is not cheap, costs about same as Ambien, another medication from the same cathegory and same effect. If you have been taking Ambien earlier pay attention as it has cross-resistance. The 3mgs of Lunesta for me was enough. The only unpleasant side-effects for me was horrible after taste in my throat... So, I proporse you to take it with a lot juice or other flavored beverage and make sure the pill goes right in the throat, so I don’t feel it’ taste. Now, I fall asleep soon after laying down iin bed and I am not waking up whole night.

I've tried Lunesta and it sucks. first of all, it really isn't a good sleep aid and second it leaves a very very nasty taste in your mouth. 

if u want something that is reliable and will work, try either halcion or restoril. those 2 are the best hands down.