HI, my grandmother has problems falling asleep, and she’s been taking Lunesta, but I would like her to stop taking drugs as it will not be easy to stop taking them.

Hi, I can propose you Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) for insomnia. It’s not difficult for most people to learn this gentle tapping technique in several minutes. It provides body's bioenergy system to function properly and enables the emotional stresses to decrease. The best is that you get long lasting results and the improvement has rapid onset. There are also relaxation CDs available, that will bring peace to your mind. Some people believe that the nature sounds, such as the ocean or forest, are soothing and making you fell sleepy. It is important also to avoid any stimulants before going to sleep, even snacks, particularly grains and sugars.