Hi, guys. My mother has developed a certain facial rash. I admit it resembles on butterfly. I guess it might be lupus, but I am not sure. I have never seen a person with this disease, I have only heard about it. Can anyone tell me where to find this kind of pictures? I would appreciate it.

search google( :
I hope everything goes well.

Hello there eb1106,

Well if you are afraid that your mother suffers from Lupus just because she has developed some strange facial rash I would like to say to you that I hope that you are wrong. A lot of things can cause facial and any kind of other rashes so it would be best to consult your mother’s doctor.

Lupus is autoimmune dieses and this is very nasty because this type of conditions can be pretty severe. Basically this means that your own body starts to fight against you.

It will be necessary to do all sorts of tests to determine what is the cause of the rash on your mother’s face but I hope that Lupus is not among it.