I've come on here before and got some really useful answers. So here I am again. I am hoping someone can hook me up with some pictures of lupus discoid rash. If you have any of those, please send me an email or something so that we can agree about the details. Thank you so much!

Hello there,

Unfortunately I don’t have any pictures of this condition but I can share some information with you about discoid lupus. Discoid lupus erythematosus is a condition which only affects the skin. It seems that this condition is hereditary or at least there have been some facts about it. . Although men or women no matter what age they are can develop Discoid lupus erythematosus it mostly occurs in women and the typical discoid lupus erythematosus patient is a woman in her 30s.

The cause of this condition is still not familiar and it is an assumption that this condition belongs to autoimmune disease.

When it comes to the treatment it involves different skin creams which are mainly for protection and prevention of the inflammation.