i had unprotected sex with my bf yesterday.. he inserted his penis but he didn't elajucate inside me he removed his penis.. after removing also he didn't elajucate.. can i become pregnant.. plz help me i m scared...

Dear Sam

You don't give much information, but you won't be pregnant yet - that would take a number of days. Nevertheless, any time you have sex, particularly unprotected sex, you are at risk of pregnancy, even though the risk of getting pregnant seems low. Research had indicated that some men always have sperm present in their pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-cum); some do not. If a he has not urinated since his last ejaculation, residual semen is bound to be left in his urethra, which will mix with his pre-cum, or flow out anyway.

However, the critical thing is timing. Was it in a fertile time? You haven't provided any period data. So:

1. What date did your last period start?
  2. What is your cycle length? Is it regular?
  3. What date is your next period due to start?

Hope this helps as a start. Provide some dates, and I will try to help more.

hey dear thnx 4 ur help... i got my lst period on 3rd jan. my cycle length last nly for 2-3 days.. i get my periods every month but dey nly last 4 maximum 3days.. nd yaa i evn had conraceptive pill (i pill) o the 2nd day after havin sex..

Dear Sam
Your cycle length is something like 28 days; 2-3 days would be your period length. However, it is likely that your sex was in your fertile days, but taking the EC i-pill in time, you should not get pregnant, though ECs are not guaranteed 100%, and the earlier they are taken, the more likely they are to be effective.

ya dear i had pill within 24 hrs.. nw lets hope everything goes f9.. thnx 4 ur help.. :)

Pleased to help. Let me know how you get on please

i did a home pregnancy test nd it was negative...

Thanks for letting me know.
Take care.