About 4-6 months ago, I actually was trying to get pregnant. We tried for about 6 months & I never got pregnant. I went to the doctore & she said I was ok & had no problems that would stop me from getting pregnant. She said that my bf (He is now my ex) should have a semanalysis done. He never did. Now I'm having sex with different guy.

I'm right in my ovulation period....
I had unprotected sex yesterday and he was inside me, pulled out & came, and stuck it back in me. I was just wondering the chances of me getting pregnant.

I'm just worried b/c now I'm thinking maybe the only reason I didn't get pregnant before wasnt my problem but maybe my ex's? And now that I'm having sex with a new guy... I'm scared maybe his sperm count may be a little higher than my last? He already has one son that is 8 months old so I know he doesnt have a problem getting a female pregnant.

Please help me & respond ASAP!! I really don't want to be pregnant right now & just wanna know the chances or possibilities of it actually happening.
Thank you!

Ps.
We will be using condoms from now on!!!!!!!
And I'm thinking of going back on the pill.

To thoroughly help you decide the CHANCES of getting pregnant i would need to know what day you were on in your cycle during your act of sex. While it is not a very high chance, there is still a chance that you will get pregnant, when ejaculating a man may still have some sperm left inside of his penis, even after ejaculating. If he continued on long enough after ejaculating then he may have precummed, and if he did than it would most likely contain sperm because of the left over sperm from the last ejaculation already in his penis. It is rare that one gets pregnant from pre-cum, but it is possible.

Good for you for getting back on the pill and using condoms.

It is the best way to be safe.

It was about 15-16 days after the first day of my last period....
Does that help?

Well that is when a woman is most fertile. ( highest risk of pregnancy ). Try to relax, wait for your period. If you miss it take an hpt.

Feel free to ask any more questions!

Best wishes
-Fender

wat if the guy only stuck his penis in my vagina once or twice, wat r the chances of me getn pregnaent???

Going through this hell right now, Got a bad feeling she's up the duff. Will report back with results...

Did you get pregnant.. I'm in the same predicament.. Getting very worried

I'm in the same predicament too, lol, period due Sat... I am freaking out.

Me too. I had sex on day 14, he went unprotected and pulled out right when he was about to ejaculate. Then wiped it off and 30 mins did it again. I'm scared because of precum, but the second time I stopped him before he was able to cum again.

I had unprotected sex yesterday (2/2/15) my bf pulled out but didnt cleaned himself and put it back in right away. Im supposed to be getting my period on friday (2/6/15). Can i get pregnant ?

No since it was passed ovulation time

The same thing jus happened to me yesterday , and I'm supposed to start my period in like 7 days. Did you end up getting pregnant ?

Did you get pregnant ?

Please tel me if my sperm go in my wife urethra is she pregnent?ppleaseee tel me

No because that's not her vagina whole....