I am so ashemed of myself and I have beaten myself enough for what happened,I have decided to forgive myself and continue with my life.I had to do that so that at least I can be able to plan my life and my baby's and most importantly to be able to love her but I wish someone to help me who the father could be.My LNMP was 12 Jan 2014,I had unprotected sex on the 18 Jan 2014 but we used withdrawl,on the 22 Jan I had unprotected sex with a deferent man and we also used withdrawl.Now I'm 27 weeks pregnant.I do not know who the father is,please help

A am 27 weeks 3days pregnant now,when did fertilisation happen?

If your last period started 12th Jan, you were probably not fertile on 18th Jan, but probably were fertile on 22nd Jan if you have a typical cycle, but you gave no detail of your cycle length or when your Feb period was due.

My cycle length is 30 days and I was expecting to have my Feb period on the 12th,on the other hand when I calculate probability of when I could have fallen pregnant it goes beyond 22 of Jan. Going backwards I arrive to 18th Jan.

Celebrity

Hey Lebbiem.

I agree with Shepherd.

If your cycle started Jan 12th, and you have a 30 day cycle - your fertile days were around 27th jan +/- 5 days ... so, yep - probably the father is the men you had intercourse with on January 22th. 

Withdrawal method is relatively safe - pregnancy-wise, however unprotected sex carries other risks too... you know that... 

I am glad you have decided to forgive yourself. Take good care of you and your baby!

Do you know whether it is a boy or a girl?

Do you have a name already?

I am pregnant too :) 19 weeks and 2 days :) And ours is a boy :) He is Alex. <3

If your cycle length were 30 days, you should have been expecting your period to arrive 11th, not 12th.

It is highly unlikely you would have been fertile 18th.

How are you calculating when you could have fallen pregnant?

Medics tend to calculate from LMP, so 27 weeks from 12th Jan gives 20th July. The due date is then calculated as 40 weeks from LMP giving 19th October, although early scans would be more accurate. However this assumes a typical cycle, and allowing for a fortnight from LMP to Ovulation. What due date have you been given?

Some UK research has indicated that some men always have sperm in their pre-cum; others never. However, any residue semen from a previous ejaculation would mix with pre-cum.

I hope this helps further.

Thanx Taya for your support, I do not know the gender, I like surprises but I'm hoping for a boy, two names, Lesika meaning relative and Selaki meaning attraction.

Celebrity

Nice! Wish you and your baby all the best in life!