Hi I'm having the same kind of problem. Yesterday I went my boyfriend's house, I had given him a ha****b and he had came. He then went to get some tissue, because things got messy. After he had cleaned up he put his hand back down to put his penis away, it was about 5-10 minutes after, he had touched the quilt and clothes quite a bit. He then began to touch my clitoris but went down near the opening, but did not finger me. I woke up this morning with stomach ache, but has slowly gone away. My period isn't due until a week or less, but I'm really scared that I could be pregnant. Can someone please answer this ASAP because I'm worried.

Can someone please help me, I'm really scared

Dear Alexena

You cannot be pregnant yet anyway. It takes several days for implantation of a fertilised egg (pregnancy). If your period is due in less than a week, then yesterday would not have been a fertile day. A period arrives about 14 days after ovulation, and you would not be fertile in that period of time. To be fertile yesterday, you would have to have ovulated several days later than expected (indeed about yesterday, or a few days later).

Even if you were fertile yesterday, the chances of you getting pregnant are slim. You would have to have been quite wet, his finger would have to have had sperm on it. But it might also depend on the size and state of your clitoris. If it were large and erect, it might have taken any sperm and kept his finger sufficiently away from your vagina.

If you are still worried, you could consider EC (with proper advice). Where do you live? How old are you?

I hope this helps. If you want to talk more about it, feel free to ask more (privately if you prefer)

Thankyou. How slim is slim?

That depends on the conditions to which I referred in my second paragraph and your cycle dates.

1. What date did your last period start?
  2. What is your cycle length? 28 days ... or what?
  3. Are your periods regular?
  4. Do you know whether semen was on his finger?
  5. Were you very wet? to what extent?
  6. What was the state of your clitoris? How far away from your vagina was his finger?

Where are you, and how old are you?

I'll try and help if I can. My feeling is it is not very likely you will become pregnant, but I don't want to give false hope.

Urm I think it started round about 16-18th of January, I can't remember the exact date but round about then I don't know what ny cycle is but it's round about 3 weeks. My periods are regular. He wiped it off on tissue and then on his jogging bottoms, so he touched different surfaces and it was about 5-10 minutes before he put his hand there, he his hands was dry and only hadit there for about 10 seconds. He didn't touch my vagina. I do not wish to say where I am but I'm 14 years old. I only needed to know how likely it was for me to get pregnant.

Dear Alexena

I certainly wouldn't want you to divulge your exact location - that would be dangerous on the open internet. But the country or area you live in would be enough. I was looking to find what local help might be available if necessary. I do understand your concern.

From the information you have given, ovulation possibly took place about 28th January, so it would most likely have been in a non-fertile period as you are quite regular. On that basis, there should be very little chance of pregnancy.

The reason for asking all the questions is to try and be as sure as I can that there is no chance of pregnancy. Sperm need liquid to swim in. They cannot walk! So if you were wet, sperm could swim from outside your vagina into it. Also, the size and state of your clitoris might indicate how likely it is that any sperm could have got near your wetness. If his hands were dry before and after touching you, the chances are even lower!

I hope this helps some more. But I suggest also talking about your body and how it works so you understand it better, to try and avoid this worry again in the future.

Thank you so much for your help and time. His hands were dry as he hates it when it gets on them, so they were dry for sure. I was slightly wet but not that much, plus his hands were dry. From previous articles I have read about this situation, many people say there is a low chance of pregnany, I wanted to ask for myself and got the answers I was looking for. I have sent you a message and would like to have a reply ASAP please. It's nothing major just about stress relief. You have helped me so much and I shall avoid this again in the future as it has truly scared the hell out of me, especially at the age of 14! Again thank you so much for your help.