Is there anybody there to tell me if there is any mad cow disease blood test? Maybe I am paranoid but I have to get some info regarding this mad cow disease blood test issue for it happened last month while I was visiting UK I was constantly eating meals consisted of cow’s meat and I just heard that there are some mad cow cases again. I am pretty much concerned now and just want to make sure I am not ill so I need to have some mad cow disease blood test and would also like to hear how is treated this illness. Thanks!

Well I don’t think you should be worry for it has been a month you were eating cow meat so I think that the symptoms would show up so far anyway you could be doing some mad cow disease blood test that is if positive this test should show what is known as CJD-Creutzfeldt Jakob disease which is actually the same thing as mad cow disease but this in is human equivalent. I am not sure how the illness is being treated precisely but I think I have heard recently that there is some device in progress that would be capable of filtering mad cow disease proteins from blood.