Hi, my grandfather suffers from an unusually rapid cognitive deterioration along with parkinsonian-like motor symptoms. What kind of disorder could it be?

Hi, my grandfather had alike disorder but it ended up with seizure activity and coma, which can occur. Sometimes, a death follows. At firs the was diagnosed with Lewy body-type dementia, or other kind of dementia if patient is not already suffering any cerebral disorder. Whenever pathological findings were nonspecific, there is a wide variety of diseases that could be considered as possible diagnoses. Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) is the most common rapidly progressive dementia. It can be accompanied with parkinsonism, seizures, and coma eventually.

Hallo,
Can you tell me a little more about your grandfather? How old is he and how long has he been suffering from Parkinson’s disease? I know that aging can cause many problems like disability and neurological disturbances. Also feeling depression is not that rare and problems with memory and cognition are often noticed. If I am not mistaking your grandfather has issues with brain functions where he might have problems with cognitive impairment. Can you tell me anything about his medications or any other treatment method that he is using right now? What did his doctor told you? Do you know if he had any similar problems few years ago? I hope this helped you in any way.