Hello, folks. I will have some friends for dinner soon. Since they are Jews, I would like to make that appropriate. I would like to know if I can mix fish and meat in kosher. I really don’t know these things, so I will need your help. I hope someone will know how to answer me. Thanks.

Hello. There was some rule in Talmudic medicine where there was prohibited to mix fish and meat. It was considered to be unhealthy. However, I think that this is not valid anymore. If you are not sure, you can always consult a rabbi. There must be some nearby synagogue. Is there any in your surroundings? I hope you’ll find out the true answer. Good luck! Bye!

Hello, everyone. I have also heard about this rule. I am not sure whether this is true. In any case, you should consult a rabbi. He is the authority, after all. At the end, why don’t you ask your friends? I am sure that they won’t be offended by this question. It will only show that you care. Please, let me know what you find out. Bye!